- Confirmed online reservations canceled by the customer more than 48 hours prior to the trip date will be charged a $25.00 per
person cancellation fee.
- Confirmed reservations canceled between 48 and 24 hours
prior to the date of the trip will be charged 50% of the fare.
- Confirmed reservations cancelled less than 24 hours prior
to the trip date will be charged in full.
- It is your responsibility to make sure you are at the
correct pickup location prior to your scheduled pickup time. No
shows will be charged in full. The driver cannot wait more than
10 minutes for you.
- Reservation confirmations will be sent to the email given on the form within 72 hours.
If you do not receive your confirmation within 72 hours, it is your
responsibility to check your spam blocker and/or call us at 888-363-8687.
- No refunds will be allowed if a customer is refused
service because he/she appears to be under the influence of alcohol or
if he/she is refused service because he/she displays an inability to
for themselves or displays conduct which may disrupt the pleasure
safety of passengers or employees.
- No refund will be given to anyone who is refused service
because of refusal to wear a seat belt or follow the rules and
regulations of the carrier.
- Adventure Photo Tours reserves the right to alter any tour
because of unsafe conditions, weather or at the request of the BLM,
Nevada Division of State Parks, the National Park Service, or the
Bureau of Reclamation.
- Our passenger's safety is our top priority.
Unfortunately, the weather conditions at the Grand Canyon, Death Valley, Bryce, Zion and other desert areas can be unpredictable at times. Should the weather interfere with this tour, we reserve the right to alter the tour in the interest of safety.
If weather prohibits the tour and we are unable to get to our destination, customer may either reschedule tour or choose to cancel reservation and obtain full refund.
Weather conditions may cause missed views and/or sequence of itineraries may be modified for operational and safety reasons and no refund is available if customer chooses to
do a tour during questionable weather.